Ha! The eureka moment of putting thoughts of creativity in paper (digital that is!) Started this blog to help me (and hopefully others) who throughout their lives have been great thinkers, idea generators, visionaries (you add more adjectives).
So, at times I will "blink" my thoughts and approaches to issues and challenges that get me thinking, thinking... It is not the intent of writing here to support the way I think as had enough of corporate recycled brains tell me otherwise which brings me to the book by Malcolm Gladwell (among the few thinkers who think with unstructured corporate mindsets), "Blink". I will not attempt to Cliff Notes the book (it’s not my business), though highly suggest to first read it then come back to this blog to dialogue.
My thoughts in this blog are around many issues in technology and how it affects humans who believe are in the role of consumers (antonym "wasters"). The ideal definition of Consumers is through my own definition that should have the following behavioral characteristics:
- Use a product or service with relevant value to the self or others - no evilness
- Clear and present intentions to morally gain benefit from the product or service
- Provide straight forward feedback to the makers of product and services
- Propagate the usefulness of the product or service doing kindness to others
- Respect all areas around oneself when using product or service
- Green attitude and practices to use the product or service
- Retire product and service with respect and moral commitment
With the above said, I write about the uses of mobile devices, alternate networks, privacy and branding. Though not ingrained in stone, I will alternate periodically what I consider exciting that motivates me to write my thoughts in this blog. So each Post will have a "headline" consisting of what I write about in technology, e.g. Mobile Devices Uses and Stupidity".